I started with a keyword research to find phrases that would send plenty of relevant traffic to Robert’s store, while not being targeted by any major brands.
I found very strong phrase and started optimizing the website. I updated the Google snippets to improve the CTR from Google to the homepage and all extra content.
Pages and blog posts were optimized with SEO friendly H tags, image and link tags and a right keyword density.
I also improved the store navigation and time spent on the website through the internal links.
Content & CTAs
Whole content was proofread and any errors were corrected. I also fixed any broken links and checked the website speed and responsiveness.
I saw Robert did not have any upselling strategy, so I added related items section to his product page template to improve the sales funnel [customer journey].
I have also connected his Facebook page and renamed ‘Catalog’ in the top menu to ‘Shop’ [CTA], which resulted in reducing the bounce rate.
Robert’s conversion rate improved to 5.33% and his stats are also looking impressive.
Robert left us excellent 5* Trustpilot review after a completed project.