How Can You Join A Group Board?You can via pingroupie.com! Once you find a select niche related group board you want to join, here are 3 possible scenarios that will play out.
- You’ll find directions – Many of the board owners will leave directions on how to join in the description. This is the best case scenario. Just follow the steps and you’ll get your invitation. Also, please be patient with the board owner sending the invite.
- You’ll find the board is closed – Sometimes board owners make it clear that the board is closed. Period. They have a select group of pinners they want in the board. You could try messaging the board’s owner but don’t expect the invite.
- Message the board owner – Sometimes there will be no directions on the board’s description + nothing saying the board is closed. In cases like these, you can try contacting the board owner to see about joining. Tip: the board owner is the first pinner shown at the top of the board under the description.
PAY ATTENTION!! Make sure to follow the boards pinning rules. Some can be very strict.
The benefits of pinning to group boards is that it was a matter of one pin going viral to changed everything. That is exactly what happened to me. One of my blog posts generated the majority of a Pinterest traffic back then. I have since made a couple other of my pins go viral. But that first viral pin was the best and lasted the longest.
How did I make it go viral you ask? It’s as easy as 3 steps…
- I wrote a helpful article. Please don’t create click bait.
- I created one heck of a pinnable image that made my audience want to learn more.
- I signed up for a Pinterest automation (this did cost me money…but so worth it) which helped me keep my sanity, while I marketed the heck out of this Pin on my large group boards I am a part of. Since some of the boards are so big, the boards feed moves very quickly. I was able to loop the same pin to the same group board at different times during the day.
Continue joining niche related group boards and pin appropriate + valuable content to them.